Vincent Amy Story

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Was Inspired By Sylvester Stallone

Blog

However, the actor seems to be almost pleased its performance in recent years. His association with Abhishek made the most lovable pair. After Dhoom, was dostane which proved to be one of the biggest commercial hits John. It gave me a great deal of creative satisfaction as an actor. John Abraham with his fab display of wings and six packs Bollywood by storm has in dostane and eventually become one of the most popular pin up boys. In 2009, I Kabir Khan New York, David Dhawan Hook Ya Crook with Uday Chopra and exits and then Aashayein. 2009 looks good to me, said John, who is in Mumbai for a couple of days before they. I wish the film sees the light of day as soon as possible because it is so far my most intense performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home